打印

[丝袜美腿] playtime video公司出品,绝对丝袜经典2部!1671&1865(已修改)

playtime video公司出品,绝对丝袜经典2部!1671&1865(已修改)

影片名稱】Crystal Klein Sexy Natural Jerk Off Encouragement Pantyhose DVD1671、Andie Valentino "Sweet Perfection" Sexy, Bratty & Sweet Jerk Off Encouragement Pantyhose #2 DVD1865
  【出演女優】Crystal Klein、Andie Valentino
  【影片格式】AVI
  【収録時間】約63分+64分
  【影片精度】清晰
  【是否有碼】無碼
  【有無字幕】無
  【片商名稱】playtime video
  【官方發行】2007
  【種子制作】2008-02-04
  【做種時間】截至发帖时有种,要下的尽快了!
  【播放軟件】GOMPLAYER
  【檔案容量】兩部合計3.74GB
  【下載推荐】BitComet0.61或utorrent
  【驗證號碼】3338960980c67b80dfaf2f4a6cd3828afcde108c
9378da23856a43a89dc60249dd6f5292667d44d9  
【種子版權】sagalxlx
  【影片類型】pantyhose 裤袜 丝袜 美腿 戀足 Solo
  【影圖預覽】有 種子裡也有
    【内容簡介】

Crystal Klein Sexy Natural Jerk Off Encouragement Pantyhose DVD1671
63 Minutes.

Crystal Just Oozes Sex! 4 Scenes from One of the Sexiest Models to Ever Wear Pantyhose! Wolford's! Alone POV! Nothing But Sexy "Masturbate for Me" Talk! Not Mean! Not Nice! Just Perfect in Every Detail! Body! Face! & Soul! Don't Miss Video!!!

Beautiful 23 year old blonde Crystal Klein looks hot in her sheer crotch nude pantyhose as you get to look up her short skirt as she stands over you while lightly pumping her fist. Skirt now over her waist, she bends over and strokes her firm ass telling you how soft the hose really are. "Play with yourself for me" as she slides off her shoes and spreads her slender toes. She strips down now to just the hose and takes you alone into her bathroom as she holds the lens close to her crotch to tease you. She then slides the hose down as you get to view her neatly trimmed snatch.

Next, in all black lingerie, Crystal plays on the bed as her ass looks scrumptious in sheer crotch Wolford pantyhose. Incredible upshots while pumping her fist and asks "do you want to come on my pantyhose?" as she points her feet your way. Now, only in her pantyhose, she lets you know how wet she is from turning you on as she grabs the camera and places it inside the waistband. She moans in ecstasy while she strips and spreads that steaming snatch.

3rd scene, in a white tank top and red ribbed pantyhose, Crystal does her best to make sure you pantyhose lovers get off to her. She tugs hard as the cotton panel is pulled snug upon her crotch. "Are you whacking off for me?" as again she holds the camera inside her pantyhose. A final strip as she rubs her pussy at you. 4th scene, on her bed, Crystal spreads her legs wide as you view her snatch through light control top, sheer crotch tan pantyhose. Amazing upshots as she slowly turns above you. Alone again in the bathroom, she holds the camera by her silken feet asking you to suck on them as she purrs "jack off for me." A very slow strip to nude as you and her both get off. Hot sweet pantyhose tease. Live Sound. Full Nudity.

Andie Valentino "Sweet Perfection" Sexy, Bratty & Sweet Jerk Off Encouragement Pantyhose #2 DVD1865
64 Minutes.

They just don't get any Hotter than Andie! 4 Ball Draining Scenes from this 19 Year Old Vixen! Real Life Instructions! Wolford's! Hot POV! Bodystocking! Point & Cum! Can you imagine Andie as Your Maid for the Day? Well here's your Chance! "Keep cumming for me, does it feel good to cum for me?" This Tight Tart knows she gets you Off and Loves It! Spanking! Girly Play! Shiny PH's! Sweet Pussy Rubbing with Spreads! "I hope you are beating off all the time!" Andie's Best Performance Yet!

Beautiful 19 year old Andie Valentio is back for another pantyhose tease as she bends over in her black mini dress and tan sheer crotch pantyhose. "Are you doing this?" as she stands over you pumping her fist onto her nylon covered trimmed pussy. Shoes off, she has you suck on her salty toes. Down now to just the hose, she squeezes her perfect tits as she commands you to fuck your hand. Over the camera pussy rubbing from under and over the hose while she has you alone before she finally strips off the hose.

Next, as your French Maid complete with black sheer crotch pantyhose as she bends and slaps her ass. Hot crotch play and fist pumping "looks good enough to eat, doesn't it!" She has you pump one on her reinforced toes. Uniform off, she tease you while she controls the camera as she probes herself in front of you. She peels off the pantyhose and offers them up to you as she rubs her meaty wet lips.

3rd scene, in her Daisy Dukes and tan shiny pantyhose with white ankle socks, Andie caresses herself. Hot over the camera modeling as she asks you to "come on my ass". Shorts off, she rubs her little cotton crotch. Down now to just the hose, she snaps the waistband and slaps her round ass before pumping her fist while over you. She changes into sheer blue pantyhose with sheer crotch as again she spreads and rubs herself.

Last scene, Andie is napping in a black body stocking as she rolls around for you. Super ass close ups as she towers above you and tugs at the nylons. She rips open the crotch and asks "does this make your cock harder?" as she pulls and spreads her pussy lips.

Live Sound. Full Nudity.

playtime video公司出品的 绝对经典,要下的赶快。
希望有此公司好片的朋友也分享一下啊!

ps 俄罗斯的pantyhose系列也不错的!

[ 本帖最后由 pantyhoselover 于 2008-3-16 14:04 编辑 ]

附件

Andi Valentino - Playtime Pantyhose PPV1865 a[www[1][1].xxxtorrent.com].torrent (28.54 KB)BT资源

2008-3-16 13:26, 下载次数: 2271

Crystal Klein - Playtime Pantyhose PPV1671 a[www[1][1].xxxtorrent.com].torrent (28.53 KB)BT资源

2008-3-16 13:28, 下载次数: 2760

有截图就好了,这个系列的片子都是自摸型的,不能满足众狼的胃口啊,不过当写真看也不错

引用:
原帖由 magnate 于 2008-3-15 20:02 发表
有截图就好了,这个系列的片子都是自摸型的,不能满足众狼的胃口啊,不过当写真看也不错
呵呵,兄弟识货啊
非自摸的别的得找jb和俄罗斯系列了 个人感觉俄罗斯系列强!

可惜了 这么好的片子居然是自摸型的实在可惜

喜欢丝袜的赶快下了,可是高清啊,看着不是一般的爽。

我最喜爱女人上的丝袜了,女人的丝袜性感美丽,谢谢诶

好象是自己摸自己吧
那不怎么好看,
虽然是丝袜的,
但没男主角好象少了点什么

感谢楼主发丝袜大片,老实说,丝袜永远是我们不变的最爱,期待您今后多发这样的好片

我怎么下不了啊,各位都下的了吗?
试了好几次总是错误阿!

报告楼主,种子已经修改好了!
另外,我不喜欢俄罗斯的丝袜片,原来下载过几部俄罗斯的,虽然很性感,但是最后射精都是假的,所以以后再也没有下载过!
我现在比较喜欢playtime pantyhose系列、jbvideo系列。

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-9 06:07